Did you know?
The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that today’s learner will have 10-14 jobs . . . by the age of 38.
The courses in your General Education Curriculum are designed to give you the skills and ways of thinking that will prepare you for your first professional position and then help you move easily between all of tomorrow's jobs that you will hold.
- General Education Requirements
- General Education Policies for Students
- General Education Curriculum Philosophy
- Tier One Numbers and Definitions
- Tier One Course Descriptions
- Tier Two Course Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Schedule of Classes
- The Think Tank
Contact your college or major academic advisor with specific questions on your General Education Requirements or registering for General Education courses.